Monday, September 20, 2010

Twitter! [[ My New Obsession ]]

Twitter is something that I never thought I would be involved in. My friends had previously tlaked me into getting a Twitter account, however, I was not interested enough to sit and play around with it to figure out how it worked. For this reason, Twitter was extremely boring, and sadly enough, I became a Twitter-hater. Thanks to this class, I have a newfound love for Twitter! ( this is not a joke haha) It is definately my new obsession as I need to check it every morning along with my Facebook, Email, and such. The fact that it can be something fun to do while also an educational tool. It can be used inside and outside of the classroom, and there are many ways to learn from it simply by following and interacting with the proper individuals. I truly have connected with many teachers that I know will be able to answer questions that I may have, or give me ideas that I may want to use in my future classoom. I cannot wait to see what else is in store for me. Twitter is a simple, fun and easy tool that can help me excell as a teacher in the future. Who would have thunk it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment